The soul that reigns within is independent and creates the desire for freedom
Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor
An application for registration is the first stage of the admission process. A Registration Form can be purchased from the school counter or it can be downloaded from the school’s website. After completing the Registration Form, it should be deposited along with registration fee to the admission office of the school. The registration fee is non-refundable and neither is it adjustable. Registration of a student is by no means an assurance of his/her admission. Admission is done on a first come, first served basis. It is advisable to submit the form at the earliest.
Documents Required For Submission (Along with the Form)
Admission Procedure for Entry Level
For new admissions the following documents are required to be deposited in the school office along with the admission form:
• Attested photocopy of the original birth certificate
• Two passport size photographs.
Admission Procedure for other classes
Students who seek admission in other classes are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
• The School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
• The report of progress for the class last passed.
• Attested Photocopy of the original birth certificate.
Ensure the details filled at the time of admission are thoroughly verified and checked as no changes in the basic details of the child such as surname, date of birth etc. will be accepted later on.
25% of the seats are reserved for EWS.
Issue of Admission forms: -
(1st December to 12th December, 2016)
1. Forms to be made available on the school website - 1st December to 12th December, 2016
2. School will receive admission forms from the website - 1st December to 12th December, 2016
3. Display of list of the eligible applicants will be shown (on the school notice board as well as on the school website) - Before 16th January, 2017
4. Finalization of selected and waiting list - 24th January, 2017
5. Deposit of Fee of selected children - 10th February, 2017
6. Deposit of fee for children selected out of waiting list - 15th February, 2017
Examining of Registration Forms
The third stage of the admission process entails examining of the registration form which is done by the school authorities. Only forms submitted along with the Registration Fee are considered for admission.
Post Admission Process
Once Admission is granted, you may proceed to deposit the fees and submit the required documents. School uniform and books can be bought from outside. The book list is available in school. An Orientation Session is organized for new students and their parents on the first day of the new academic session of the school.